Creme de Cacao Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry chocolate-flavored drink mix
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- Bake cake according to package directions in two 9-inch pans.
- Cool and slice each layer horizontally, making 4 layers.
- Whip cream and fold in dry chocolate mix and creme de cacao.
- Ice each layer. Stack layers and ice top and sides with whipped cream mixture.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 6 to 8 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes