Custard Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups confectioners'
- 1 bottle Smucker's Raspberry Sauce
- Cake: Mix these ingredients and press into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch
- Topping: Combine cream cheese, eggs and confectioners' sugar. Mix well
and pour over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
To test for doneness, the top will be set when touched and lightly brown.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar then swirl raspberry sauce over the