Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium size zucchini (2 cups grated)
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup white raisins (sultanas)
- In large mixing bowl add cake mix, eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Beat until
- Stir in the chopped nuts, grated zucchini, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool the cake, then frost with cream cheese frosting of your choice.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes