Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium size zucchini (2 cups grated)
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup white raisins (sultanas)
- In large mixing bowl add cake mix, eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Beat until
- Stir in the chopped nuts, grated zucchini, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool the cake, then frost with cream cheese frosting of your choice.