Death by Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint jar butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Bake cake as directed on box in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Punch holes in hot cake with a fork.
- Mix together, the ice cream topping and Eagle Brand milk. Pour over the
cake. Let cool.
- Cover with Cool Whip and crushed Heath bars.
- Keep refrigerated.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.