Double Cherry Refrigerator Sheet Cake
- 1 (3-ounce) box cherry Jell-O
- 1 cherry-flavored cake mix*
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix, 2 to 2 1/2 cups yield
- 1 (4-serving size) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Dissolve Jell-O in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water; set aside
at room temperature.
- Mix and bake cake as directed in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Cool cake 20 to
- Poke deep holes through top of warm cake while it is still in pan with meat
fork or wooden pick, spacing holes about one half inch apart. With a cup, slowly
pour Jell-O mixture into holes.
- Refrigerate cake while preparing topping.
- Topping: In a chilled, deep bowl, blend whipped topping mix, instant pudding,
cold milk and vanilla extract until stiff, 3 to 8 minutes.
- Immediately frost cake.
- Cake must be stored in refrigerator and served chilled.
Serves 16 to 20.
The frosted cake may be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes