Double Lemon Twist Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a 9 x 13
x 2-inch baking dish.
- Cool completely.
- Mix thawed whipped topping with sweetened condensed milk.
- Add lemonade concentrate and blend well. Pour over cooled baked cake.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Yield: 15 to 18 squares
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 4/27/02 6:17:35 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes