- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread layers of pineapple, pie filling
and dry cake mix. Be careful not to mix layers.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle margarine over.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, then coconut. DO NOT MIX LAYERS AND ADD IN ORDER
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until nicely brown.
Variations: Use spice cake mix with apple pie filling or yellow cake mix and
cherry pie filling.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.