- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread layers of pineapple, pie filling
and dry cake mix. Be careful not to mix layers.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle margarine over.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, then coconut. DO NOT MIX LAYERS AND ADD IN ORDER
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until nicely brown.
Variations: Use spice cake mix with apple pie filling or yellow cake mix and
cherry pie filling.