This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Easy Chocolate Banana Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white or yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream, cocoa, chocolate chips and
banana. Beat for two minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool in pan, then dust with confectioners'' sugar, if desired.