Easy Eggnog Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup dairy eggnog
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped candied cherries
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons eggnog
- 1 to 2 teaspoons rum or rum flavoring
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: In a bowl, combine cake mix and pudding. Add eggnog and eggs. Beat
for 8 minutes at medium speed.
- Fold in nuts and cherries. Turn into well greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes on a wire rack, then remove from pan.
- Eggnog Frosting: Beat butter until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sugar, salt and eggnog until smooth and creamy. Add
rum or rum flavoring, if desired.
- Frost cake and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes