Easy Pineapple Swirl Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white or yellow sour cream cake mix
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix 2/3 cup dry cake mix with brown sugar and butter; add nuts.
- Beat eggs slightly; blend in sour cream and remainder of cake mix (it will remain lumpy). Put half of batter into the prepared pan.
- Top with pineapple and crumb mixture; repeat layers.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.