Easy Strawberry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cake according to box directions.
- Stir in dry gelatin and eggs.
- Fold in sliced berries.
- Bake according to box directions.
- Frost cake as desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes