- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 container whipped topping
- 4 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Drinking straw
- Bake the cake as directed on the box.
- Cool completely.
- Once cool, using the straw, put holes all over the entire cake, make sure
to go all the way to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the can of condensed milk over the cake filling the holes. Repeat with
jar of caramel topping.
- Spread whipped topping over top of cake.
- Sprinkle Heath Bars on top of whipped topping.
- Chill in refrigerator.