Eggnog Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) pudding-added yellow cake mix
- Vegetable oil, according to cake directions
- Eggs, according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Egg Nog - substitute for water according to package directions
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Egg Nog
- Heat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- Spray sides and bottom of a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry cake mix with oil, eggs and nutmeg. Add eggnog. Mix and bake
according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough eggnog for
- Glaze cake once it has fully cooled.