Eggnog Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) pudding-added yellow cake mix
- Vegetable oil, according to cake directions
- Eggs, according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Egg Nog - substitute for water according to package directions
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Egg Nog
- Heat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- Spray sides and bottom of a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cake: Combine dry cake mix with oil, eggs and nutmeg. Add eggnog. Mix and bake
according to package directions.
- Eggnog Glaze: In a medium bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough eggnog for
- Glaze cake once it has fully cooled.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.