This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cake: Mix all ingredients except cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and beat for
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into a large tube pan and sprinkle with the 2 teaspoons
- Pour in remainder of batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Topping: Melt ingredients in a double boiler, then drizzle over the cake.
If topping is too thick, add about 2 tablespoons water.