French Vanilla Breakfast Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (butter)
- 1 small box instant French vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Mix cake mix, vanilla pudding, water and oil.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and butter extract. Beat for 8 minutes at high
- Put 1/4 cup nuts in bottom of Bundt pan, then sprinkle with the sugar and
- Layer cake mix and cinnamon and nuts, topping with nuts.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.