Fruity Chocolate Truffle Cakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 6 tablespoons raspberry jam, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup pasteurized egg substitute
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, beat cake mix, oil and egg substitute and 1 1/3 cups water for
30 seconds. Increase speed; beat 2 minutes more. Stir in zucchini.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners placed in two 12-well muffin pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Let cool.
- In bowl, combine frosting and 2 tablespoons jam. Pipe frosting mixture onto
- Drizzle remaining jam over cupcakes.
- Garnish with raspberries, if desired, then serve.