Fuzzy Navel Cake
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 ounces orange juice
- 4 ounces peach Schnapps
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup peach Schnapps
- 3 tablespoons soft margarine
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cake: Beat eggs until very foamy.
- Beat in oil, juice and Schnapps. Mix thoroughly.
- Add dry cake mix, a little at a time.
- Add dry instant pudding. Beat 3 minutes longer.
- Pour into greased 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes.
- Glaze: Put all ingredients in bowl as listed: peach Schnapps, margarine,
orange extract and confectioners' sugar. Beat with electric mixer on high
speed until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.