Fuzzy Navel Dump Cake
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches,
- 8 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons peach
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup fluted tube pan and
sprinkle the brown sugar evenly in the bottom.
- Arrange the peach halves in the grooves of the pan on top of the brown sugar
and then place the cherry halves between the peaches.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, pudding, orange juice, schnapps,
orange peel and eggs. Beat on low speed until moistened, then on high speed
for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the pan over the fruit and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Sauce: In a small bowl combine the melted butter, schnapps and cinnamon.
- Using a fork, carefully pierce the top of the cake between the peaches and
spoon the sauce over the top of the cake.
- Top with Cool Whip.