Garden Eggplant Pudding Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon each nutmeg and cinnamon
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups peeled and grated eggplant
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground cloves and salt
- Combine all ingredients and beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes in 350 degree F oven.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 12/5/2001 9:16 am.
Source: Iola's Gourmet Recipes in Rhapsody