German Chocolate Mallow Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (5 ounce) jars walnuts in syrup
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending beyond
sides of pan.
- Prepare and bake cake mix in prepared pan as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Remove cake from pan onto serving platter; remove foil.
- Mix marshmallows, coconut, condensed milk and walnuts; spread over top of
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Makes 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes