German Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 jar Milky Way ice cream topping (or caramel, etc.)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Combine first six ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and swirl Milky Way ice cream topping through
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining ice cream topping over cooled cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.