German Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 jar Milky Way ice cream topping (or caramel, etc.)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Combine first six ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and swirl Milky Way ice cream topping through
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining ice cream topping over cooled cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes