German Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel Fudge Topping
- 1 (8 or 12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar, crushed
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cake mix according to package directions. (Most cake mixes will require
eggs, water, and oil.)
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake
according to directions on package.
- Remove from oven when done and let cool.
- When cake is cool, poke holes randomly into the cake using the handle of
a wooden spoon.
- Spread the can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) over the
top of the cake.
- Spread the butterscotch caramel fudge topping over the sweetened condensed
- Spread the whipped topping over the caramel.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy bar over the whipped topping.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve immediately.
- Keep refrigerated.
Serves approximately 20.
If making dessert several hours before serving, refrigerate after spreading
on the caramel layer. Spread the whipped topping and sprinkle the candy bar on immediately
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes