This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
German Chocolate Caramel Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel Fudge Topping
- 1 (8 or 12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar, crushed
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Mix cake mix according to package directions. (Most cake mixes will require
eggs, water, and oil.)
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake
according to directions on package.
- Remove from oven when done and let cool.
- When cake is cool, poke holes randomly into the cake using the handle of
a wooden spoon.
- Spread the can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) over the
top of the cake.
- Spread the butterscotch caramel fudge topping over the sweetened condensed
- Spread the whipped topping over the caramel.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy bar over the whipped topping.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve immediately.
- Keep refrigerated.
Serves approximately 20.
If making dessert several hours before serving, refrigerate after spreading
on the caramel layer. Spread the whipped topping and sprinkle the candy bar on immediately