Glazed Pina Colada Liqueur Cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pina colada liqueur
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pina colada liqueur
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Cake: Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, liqueur and eggs in large mixing bowl.
Beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour into lightly greased 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cake springs back
- Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan. With a large 2-tine fork, pierce several holes over
surface of cake.
- Pour hot Syrup Topping over hot cake. Cool thoroughly before serving.
- Syrup Topping: Combine liqueur, cream of coconut and pineapple juice in
small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.