Golden Butter Bundt Cake
- 1 Duncan Hines Golden Butter cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cake mix, sugar, oil, eggs and sour cream. Mix well.
- Mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Place one-third of the cinnamon mixture in the bottom of a greased Bundt
- Add one-half of the batter.
- Add another one-third of the cinnamon mixture, the remaining batter and
end with the cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes