Gooey Butter Pecan Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted separately
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar, divided
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F; grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare cake mix by adding 1 egg and 1 stick melted butter. Press into prepared
- Using a mixer, mix the cream cheese and 2 eggs.
- Add confectioners' sugar, reserving about 2 tablespoons to dust lightly
over finished cake. Mix well and add remaining stick of melted butter. Mix well,
then mix in vanilla extract. Pour over batter in the pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes without opening oven door. When done, the cake
will look fluffy.
- After it cools, lightly dust with the reserved 2 tablespoons of confectioners'
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes