- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 small box lime gelatin
(or any other flavor desired)
- Lime slices (optional)
Fluffy Fruit Flavor Frosting
- 1 small box lime gelatin (or
any other flavor desired)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, folding dry gelatin into 1/3 of
- Alternately spoon batters into ungreased 10-inch tube pan. Zigzag spatula
- Bake on lowest rack at 375 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes until cake springs
back when lightly pressed.
- Turn pan upside down over funnel or bottle to cool completely.
- Remove from pan. Frost and garnish with lime slices, if desired.
- Frosting: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Blend in Cool Whip.