This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Green Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box golden butter cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Green food color
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, almond extract
and food color.
- In a separate bowl combine the nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into an angel food or Bundt pan, then add 1/2 of
the topping. Repeat.
- Do not preheat the oven. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 1 to 2 hours.