- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare and bake the cake according to package directions, using a greased
13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix; let stand to thicken.
- Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake.
- Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Fold in remaining topping. Spread over pudding.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.