Hawaiian Sunset Cake
This makes a three-layer cake.
- 1 box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1 small box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen coconut
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Cake: Mix ingredients together and pour into three greased and floured cake
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Filling: Combine ingredients. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture to mix with whipped
topping later to cover cake.
- Spread remaining filling between layers and on top of cake.
- Combine the 1 cup reserved filling with 8-ounce container of light whipped
topping and cover the entire cake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.