Ho Ho Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (stick, not tub), at room temperature
- 2/3 cup Crisco
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 plastic can ready-to-spread chocolate fudge frosting
- Bake cake according to package directions in a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch
- Let cake cool.
- Beat filling ingredients for 10 minutes on high speed until fluffy and smooth.
Spread over cooled cake.
- Microwave the plastic can of frosting for 1 minute. Stir and pour over cake.