Holy Cow Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 squirt jar caramel sauce
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 2 or 3 miniature Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions.
- Punch holes in hot cake with a wooden pick.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake.
- Drizzle caramel topping over cake and then refrigerate for at least a couple
- Spread Cool Whip over cake, and sprinkle crushed candy bars on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes