Honey Bun Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs and oil. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour half of the batter into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan that has been coated
with Pam. (If you desire, you can use a Bundt cake pan.)
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle this over the cake batter
in the pan.
- Pour the rest of the cake batter over the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes. (Bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer if
you us a Bundt pan.)
- Mix confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and water to make the glaze.
Make sure you stir the glaze until all the lumps are gone.
- Drizzle over the cake while it is still warm.