Hornet's Nest Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box regular vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- Cook pudding per directions.
- Put dry cake mix into bowl and pour cooked pudding over; whisk until well
mixed. Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking pan, and sprinkle chocolate
chips over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
- Halfway through baking time, sprinkle chopped nuts on top. Do not over-bake.
Cake is done when a wooden pick comes out clean.
Variations: Chocolate cake and pudding, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips.
Use your imagination.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes