- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped coconut
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine chopped nuts and coconut in the bottom of a floured and greased
13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Mix the cake mix, as directed on cake mix box. Pour over the mixture of
nuts and coconut.
- Mix the topping and drop by teaspoon on top of prepared cake in pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.