Impossible Raspberry Cakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream (unwhipped)
- Fresh whole raspberries for garnish
- Additional cream (whipped) for garnish
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat two 9-inch round cake pans
with nonstick cooking spray and a light dusting of flour.
- Prepare the white cake mix as directed on the package, making sure to reduce
the amount of water you add to only 1 cup.
- Pour equal portions of the cake batter into each of the prepared cake pans.
- Evenly distribute about 1 1/2 cups of the raspberries over the top of the
- Sprinkle the raspberries with 1/2 cup of sugar to each pan.
- Divide the whipping cream, and pour equal portions over the top of the raspberries
on each cake.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.
- Immediately invert both cakes onto serving plates when removing from the
- Let cool, then garnish with freshly whipped cream and whole raspberries
just prior to slicing and serving.
Yield: 2 cakes or 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes