In and Out Icing in the Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Caramel Cake Mix
- 1/2 (16 ounce) can Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Caramel Frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Heath Almond Toffee Bits, divided
Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 can Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Caramel Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Heath Almond Toffee Bits
- Cake: Heat oven 350 degrees F. Grease and flour large tube pan or 12-cup
- In a large mixing bowl on low speed mix eggs, water and oil.
- Add cake mix, flour and 1/2 can caramel frosting; blend on low speed just
until mixed, don’t over mix.
- Fold in 3/4 cup Almond Toffee Bits.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for one hour.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes and then remove sides and cool for another 15
- Turn out onto cake plate and frost with the Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting: In small bowl on medium speed of mixer, blend frosting, cream
cheese and confectioners' sugar just until mixed.
- Spread on cooled cake and then sprinkle with remaining Almond Toffee Bits.