Inside Out Bundt Cake
This cake couldn't be simpler, and it couldn't have more chocolate flavor.
Inside it's filled with deep, rich morsels of chocolate flavor, flavor so rich
and moist, it's almost like having icing on the inside.
- 1 box chocolate Instant pudding
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- Combine pudding mix, cake mix, chips, milk and eggs in bowl. Mix by hand
until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 12-cup tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake springs back when
lightly pressed with fingers. Do not over-bake.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan; remove from pan, and continue cooling on rack.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 1/20/2002 9:01 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes