Inside-Out Chocolate Cake
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Combine all the ingredients except pecans and vanilla ice cream (or whipped
cream) in a large mixing bowl, stirring by hand until well-blended (about 2
- Fold in pecans and pour batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake springs back when
lightly pressed with finger.
- Cool in pan 30 minutes, then remove.
Frosting is not needed; serve with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.