Italian Love Cake
- 1 box fudge marble cake mix
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Mix cake as directed on box. Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract; mix
well. Spoon over top of unbaked cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Cool.
- Mix pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake; refrigerate.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 6/6/02 7:31:55 am.