Jell-O Punch Bowl Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 large box strawberry or cherry Jell-O
- 2 (16 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 quart fresh strawberries (or 2 cans cherry pie filling)
- Bake cake following instructions on box.
- Let cool.
- Mix Jell-O using the fast recipe (with ice cubes).
- Slice strawberries.
- Crumble some cake into bottom of bowl.
- Pour some Jell-O over the cake.
- Spread sliced strawberries on Jell-O.
- Spread Cool Whip over strawberries.
- Continue to layer.
- Top with Cool Whip and strawberries to decorate.