- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1/3 cup chocolate jimmies
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate jimmies
- Cake: Combine all ingredients except jimmies in a bowl and beat with mixer.
- Fold in Jimmies.
- Pour into greased tube pan.
- Topping: Mix and sprinkle over cake before baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes