Kahlua Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18 to 22 ounce) box devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, Kahlua and oil.
Beat with electric mixer 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and bake 45 to 55 minutes. Check the cake after 45 minutes
to see if it tests done; do not over-bake.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan to cool on wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes