Key Lime Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 1 small box lemon instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- Combine first 6 ingredients; beat for 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and 1/4 cup Key lime juice; drizzle over
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes