Key Lime Tofu Cheesecake
- 1 (11 to 12 ounce) box no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken firm tofu
- 5 tablespoons fresh or bottled lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime zest
- Make crust with crumb mixture from cheesecake mix, sugar and melted margarine.
- Mix all ingredients in 9-inch pie plate until crumbs are well moistened.
Press firmly against sides of pie plate first, using fingers or large spoon
to shape edge. Press remaining crumbs firmly on bottom using hands or measuring
- Blend filling mixture with silken tofu, lime juice and lime zest in food
processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Filling will be thick. Spoon into
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting.
Yield: 8 wedges
Serving size: 1 wedge. Per serving: 290 calories, 14 g fat, 4 g sat fat,
6 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 411 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol
Recipe credit: Indiana Soybean Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes