Lemon Bran Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup whole bran cereal
- In a bowl beat eggs until foamy.
- Beat in water and oil
- Add cake mix, pudding mix and flour. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cereal.
- Divide batter between two greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
- Remove to racks to cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.