Lemon "Brownie" Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 can lemon frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Combine cake mix, butter and the 1 egg. Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch
- Blend frosting and cream cheese. Remove 3/4 cup of mixture and set aside.
- Add the other 2 eggs and beat well. Spread over layer in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Spread the remaining 34/ cup frosting over cooled cake.
Various cake mixes and frosting flavors may be used.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes