Lemon "Brownie" Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 can lemon frosting
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Combine cake mix, butter and the 1 egg. Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch
- Blend frosting and cream cheese. Remove 3/4 cup of mixture and set aside.
- Add the other 2 eggs and beat well. Spread over layer in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Spread the remaining 34/ cup frosting over cooled cake.
Various cake mixes and frosting flavors may be used.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes