Lemon Cream Cheese Sheet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cake mix and eggs until well blended.
- Fold in pie filling. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and confectioners'
sugar until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread over cake.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 30-35 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.