Lemon Cream Chiffon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon chiffon cake mix
- 2 1/4 cups sifted confectioners'
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 4 1/2 ounces
soft cream cheese
- Bake cake according to package directions. Let cool.
- Make glaze. In small bowl of electric mixer beat cheese on medium speed until
- Add sugar gradually with lemon juice, beating until very light and fluffy.
- Stir in lemon peel.
- Use to glaze top of cake letting it drizzle down side.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until serving time.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.