Lemon-Lime Sheet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 small box lime
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 small box lemon
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- Lime or lemon slices
- Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water. Set aside
at room temperature.
- Bake cake as directed on the package in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool cake for 20 minutes.
- Poke deep holes through the top of the cake. Pour gelatin mixture over.
- Refrigerate cake while preparing topping.
- Blend Cool Whip, instant pudding and milk. Beat until stiff.
- Frost cake and garnish with citrus slices.