Lemon-Lime Sheet Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 large container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 small box lemon instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- Lime or lemon slices
- Cake: Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water. Set aside
at room temperature.
- Bake cake as directed on the package in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool cake for 20 minutes.
- Poke deep holes through the top of the cake. Pour gelatin mixture over.
- Refrigerate cake while preparing topping.
- Topping: Blend Cool Whip, instant pudding and milk. Beat until stiff.
- Frost cake and garnish with citrus slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes