Lemon Sweetened Condensed Milk Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (butter recipe)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Bake cake in two 9-inch pans as directed on box.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Spread half of mixture
over bottom layer.
- Place top layer on and spread remaining mixture on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes